This Risk Assistant tool was built to assist financial institutions with the complex and ongoing task of completing risk assessments for each of their online banking products. This tool is designed to assist with the latest FFIEC guidance –Supplement to Authentication in an Internet Banking Environment.
Easy to use
- Prepare risk assessments simultaneously for multiple online banking products
- Online application, no software to install
- Easy to use survey questionnaire format
- Hundreds of survey questions included, add more as needed
- Easy to compare and contrast survey responses across all products
- Assign your own risk ratings, and list controls for each category
- Assign overall risk rating for each product
- Track history of risk ratings
- Create both inherent and residual risk ratings
- Multiple user access
- Automates the process for issuing assignments to others
- Track completion of assignments and due dates
- Ideal for managing the risk assessment process
- Print executive summary and full reports for each product
- Save pdf reports on your own computer or hard drive
- Reports include the inherent risk rating (if available), residual risk rating, and your list of controls and management findings for each category.
- Secure online access
- Hosting facilities are SSAE 16 certified
- Strong encryption is applied to all user input fields and passwords
- For additional protection, an optional out-of-band authentication service is available for no additional charge. (Message and data rates may apply)
- Software updates and new survey questions are delivered as needed for new regulations, new products, and major product upgrades.
- Updates are included with the annual subscription.
Products covered by the risk assessment:
Personal online banking
Business online banking with ACH/Wire
Business mobile banking
Business deposit capture
Consumer deposit capture
Mobile deposit capture
Branch deposit capture
Online bill pay
Business online bill pay
Person-to-person payments (p2p payments)
New! Social Media Risk Assessment for the 2013 FFIEC Guidance on Social Media
Plus: ACH operations risk assessment required by NACHA
Wire Transfers - Back Office
Additional Product Information
Home Page - View risk ratings for each category, and track all action items at-a-glance. You can also print reports from any screen.
Sample survey questionnaire.
Easily assign tasks to others with due dates.
Assign a risk rating to each category, and add your controls and management findings to each category.
Multiple types of reports reports include:
-Full Detailed Report
-All Product Summary
Not sure where to start? Have a question you need answered? Let us know what you need and we'll be
in touch soon. Or, give us a call at (308) 381-0311. We'd love to hear from you!